Write For Us
Thank you for your interest in writing for our EFT Articles site!
Please remember that many of our readers are not new to EFT. This means, we’re looking for unique content that teaches them something new or brings new light to an old topic. We want to make sure we offer something other sites don’t, so we can keep benefiting our EFT community by helping them learn and grow.
Good stuff to know:
1. Author must provide us with a high quality head shot and a bio of no more than 150 words
2. We will link back to the author’s website on the contributor’s page at the end of their bio
3. We are committed to spreading the word about the benefits of EFT and supporting the community of EFT practitioners and experts — and we know you are too! Since it benefits all of us to share links, we are committing to link to your website and we would greatly appreciate a link back to our website from yours 🙂
4. We reserve the right to edit the content for length, content and flow to make it as user friendly as possible
1. We accept original content only
2. Each article should be between 700 and 900 words
3. Include a suggested title on the first line (however, we may change it for clarity, or to fit space requirements)
4. Do not indent paragraphs. You may use bullets, numbers or any other Word document formatting tools.
5. Break up topics into sub-headers and bold them
6. Assume the reader doesn’t know acronyms (except EFT of course!), industry slang or shortcuts for medical conditions or terms
7. We will not include links within the text so please refrain from using them
8. When possible, give the reader an “action” suggestion such as tapping ideas so they can use this new information
Please email your article submission to email@example.com.
1. Include the title of your article in the subject line
2. Make sure all your contact information is included: Name, website address, phone number (not to be published), and Facebook and Twitter if applicable.
3. Make sure you have attached your bio of 150 words or less, along with a head shot
4. Please submit only the following file formats: Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or a text file (.txt)