Get The FREE Tapping eBook
Get the First 2 Chapters of
Nick Ortner's New Book,
"The Tapping Solution: A Revolutionary System for Stress-Free Living," for FREE!
- Learn "How To Tap" here.
- Sign up to receive our Free Ebook, "15 Ways To Health, Happiness and Abundance" on the left of this page
- Log in to the Tapping Insiders Club here.
- Log in to the Tapping Experience here.
- Log in to The Tapping Solution 7 Weeks to Financial Success & Personal Fulfillment member site here.
- Log in to The Tapping Solution Weight Loss & Body Confidence 7-Week Program member site here.
- Click Here for your personal guide to clinical EFT certification at EFT Universe
- Find us on Facebook and other networking sites as well!
- Tapping and the Law of Attraction: A Perfect Match by Carol Look
- Expanding You Comfort Zones: The Key to Your Success by Carol Look
- The Vibration of Abundance by Carol Look
- For Tapping Practitioners - PART 1: My Tapping-Promoting Strategy Begins by Margaret Lynch
*DISCLAIMER: The information contained on this website is educational in nature and is provided only as general information. As part of the information presented on this website, I understand that I will be introduced to a modality called Emotional Freedom Technique ("EFT") which is a technique referred to as a type of energy therapy. Due to the experimental nature of EFT, and because it is a relatively new healing approach and the extent of its effectiveness, as well as its risks and benefits are not full known, I agree to assume and accept full responsibility for any and all risks associated with viewing this website and using EFT as a result of viewing this website. I understand that my choice to use EFT is of my own free will and not subject to any outside pressure. I further understand that if I choose to use EFT, it is possible that emotional or physical sensations or additional unresolved memories may surface.
The information presented on this website, including introducing EFT, is not intended to represent that EFT is used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or psychological disorder. EFT is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment. Any stories or testimonials presented on this website do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual using EFT for any particular issue. While all materials and links to other resources are posted in good faith, the accuracy, validity, effectiveness, completeness, or usefulness of any information herein, as with any publication, cannot be guaranteed. The Tapping Solution, LLC, accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of the information contained on this website, including, but not limited to, EFT demonstrations, training, and related activities. We strongly advise that you seek professional advice as appropriate before making any health decision.